Welcome to Bert Bat Con

To tell you the truth, this blog is about my meanderings in Miniature Wargaming. Enjoy.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Stuff...

I guess I could put a little bit about my family here... Here are some pictures of Naomi and Micah...
As you can see, Naomi is really doing well. She's a "big girl" and enjoys playing with her stuffed "friends." Clifford is her favorite TV show, and her favorite toys include the "Little People" (daddy's influence, I'm sure...), her "Et" (a security blankET), and anyone she can get to tickle her.






Here's Micah. He enjoys dreuling, cooing, standing at the water table and splashing, and crawling all over the place and chewing on anything that he can find. I found him beginning to chew on my computer cable when I first started to blog this afternoon. Anyway, I caught it in time... :) (let the reader understand "right away.")



Here's both of them playing the piano. I love my kids. Micah is ten months and Naomi is three years old. He weighs only 3 pounds less than she does. But they are both fun and a lot of work to boot. It's great being a dad. Just to let you know that I don't (at least I try not to...) let this wargaming hobby take over all aspects of my life... :) I did have a few pictures of Kristen, my lovely wife, too, but I'll save them for next time...

2 comments:

Ryan Oakes said...

Holy Cow! Naomi is getting bigger! Great to see you back on the blog Bert. Let me know what you want me to add to this blog!

Pastor Mueller said...

Well, Ryan, it's rather simple -- go ahead and add anything you can think of about gaming in general. I'd be happy with a session report on some X box game you're playing. I would love to read something about that because, in truth, I don't play video games anymore. Still, I would love to hear about it. Thanks...