Welcome to Bert Bat Con

To tell you the truth, this blog is about my meanderings in Miniature Wargaming. Enjoy.

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack...

Ok guys... Yes, I know, I messed up. Mea Culpa. Let's get over it. And let's start talking about wargames again. Yes, lets.

So, I've decided to add another link to this site. I'm developing rules for 25mm Napoleonics combat. The link to the left will show you what I'm talking about. So... I'm back. Deal with it.

Anway, I also wanted to let you know that I'm going to be publishing a monthly magazine focused on having a get together sometime in, yes, you guessed it, 2009... :) It will be a monthly magazine posted as a blogspot dealy. Look for new coming out soon.

Sorry abou the Bert Bat Con 2008 deal, I guess I dropped the ball. But I also guess I'm a little busy. In August, of course, we added future wargamer Micah to our cadre of Muellers, and now the ten month old baby boy is allowing about 15 to 20 minutes a day for wargaming. So... Enjoy!

No comments: